Jake is doing really well! He is loving the experiences. He has had a rough time adjusting to the time change, but the work moves forward.
He informed us that he and his companions eat a lot of hambuger helper, frozen dinners and cereal. He also mentioned that they eat out often because it is the most "convenient". How is that for a healthy diet?!
He said, "We had Zone conference on Friday, and it was Amazing. President Pearson is quite the speaker, and he is so straight forward he almost makes you nervous, if that makes sense, but I love it. I came away from zone conference feeling very pumped. I still have a hard time talking to all these strangers. I Know I just have to be more patient, because those skills will come."
He also said, "We had an awesome baptism last night. We baptised a guy named David. He's the first guy I've seen converted from the beginning. His wife was already a member, and now you can just tell they are going to have such a great little family, they have two kids." Isn't that amazing!? It's true that this gospel helps bring true joy--- especially to families.
He sounds awesome! And sends his love to everyone. And he thanked Grandma and Grandpa for thier letter.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment