In the letter mom got yesterday Jake explained that he got dumped on for 4 days straight, and all four days he was lucky enough to be on a bike. Welcome to Washington!
He thanked mom and dad for "raising us right" and shared his gratitude for the gospel and knowing that It truly blesses families. He said, "I've seen a lot of joy here. Whether it be my own joy, or the joy that the gospel brings into others lives."
and
"To all of you I'd like to say, never be afraid of talking about the gospel with someone who is not a member. I don't doubt that you share it every chance you get, but the members of wards are so important to missionary work. Don't be afraid to invite someone to church with you." I know that I need to be better about that. Not necessarily because I am "afraid", but I just forget to look for the opportunity. Thanks for the encouragement Jake.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment