Jake reached the rainy state yesterday and today we got an email from him. It sounds like the mission is really thriving. The goal for March is 250 baptisms. Wow! He said "I got here just in time", To be a part of those baptisms. He said that the mission President expects a lot and told Jake that he would succeed... no question about it. So Jake said "I guess I'm going to succeed!!" He sounds really happy, possitive, and upbeat about all that is ahead of him. He said, "I'm still fighting this cold which is kind of a bummer, but thats ok because now I just sound like a smoker which kind of fits in nicely up here ha ha" He also said that he loves getting mail, so whoever gets a chance feel free to drop him a line.
We're happy he got there and that he sounds so great!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment